Surino® Micro sock features include:
- Alpaca lined for comfort
- Designed for superior wicking to keep you dry and comfortable
- Mesh ventilation to keep you cool.
- Dense terry loop construction on the bottom of sock for wicking and cushion.
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Arch support for a great fit
- Silver Technology with antifungal and antibacterial properties to help reduce foot odor and help give relief from athlete's foot
- No dyes
- Easy Care: Machine wash/ no bleach. Tumbler dry low heat or hang dry. Turn inside out for best results.
Alpaca fiber is processed with a biodegradable citrus based cleaner. Alpaca fiber is naturally anti-microbial and flame resistant. Our yarn construction offers enhanced antibacterial properties of the alpaca fiber with an exclusive Silver Infusion Technology, enabling multiple odor-free wears of our alpaca garments without laundering.
On a microscopic level, alpaca fleece has a smooth exterior surface, which is why alpaca is as soft as silk. Alpaca features an unique hollow core which allows it to wick moisture away from your skin. Total thermal regulation even when wet!
The Surino® Micro Sock is made with alpaca fiber that is purchased from US farms and is made in the US for Kentucky Royalty.
20% Merino Wool
1% Silver Elastic
Available colors: Natural
Small: mens 3-5 / womens 4-6
Medium: mens 5-9 / womens 6.5-10
Large: mens 9-12 / womens 10.5-13.5
X-Large: mens 12-14 / womens 13.5-15